The Daily Dose
As a National Spokesperson for the American Heart Association / American Stroke Association, Teresa Kennedy has lent her voice to The Daily Dose for WBLS 107.5 FM. Listen to a sampling:
Segment 1: Eat Heart Healthy Daily Dose 3.24 American Heart 1 WBLS
Segment 2: Reduce Salt Daily Dose 3.25 American Heart 2 WBLS
Segment 3: Lose Weight Daily Dose 3.28 American Heart 3 WBLS
Segment 4: Reduce Blood Sugar Daily Dose 3.29 American Heart 4 WBLS
Segment 5: Exercise Daily Dose 3.31 American Heart 5 WBLS
Segment 6: Yoga & Stress Management Daily Dose 4.1 American Heart 6 WBLS
Segment 7: Women & Heart Disease Daily Dose 4.5 American Heart 7 WBLS
- Tokyo FM – Japan
- Progressive Radio Network – New York, NY
- Sirius Satellite 112 “Martha Stewart Living” (multiple segments)
- 98.7 KISS FM – New York, NY (multiple segments)
- WBLS 107.5 FM – New York, NY (multiple segments)
- WHCR 90.3 FM – New York, NY (multiple segments)
- WBAI 99.5 FM – New York, NY (multiple segments)
- WLIB 1190 AM – New York, NY
- WUSB 90.1 FM – Stony Brook, NY
- WOL 450 AM – Washington, D.C.
- WOLB 1010 AM – Baltimore, MD
- KSYB AM 1300 – Shreveport, LA
- XM Satellite Radio 169 “Greatness by Design”
- XM Satellite Radio 169 “About the Love Thing”
The word is getting out about Teresa Kennedy! Check out her bio, and learn more about her business highlights, yoga & mindfulness, social purpose, family background and recent recognition. To book her for a media interview, call 212-901-6913 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you want to book her for a speaking event, go to our Speaking Kit and FAQs. Be sure to check out her bio, client/past event list and demo video. Read what others are saying in our letters of reference and testimonials, and check out the media buzz and highlighted news & events.
For more… find out about our coaching programs, check out our products at www.PowerLivingMedia.com, be inspired by www.IAmPowerLiving.com, watch Power Living® TV and visit our corporate Power Living site.
Support her latest book, Dancing Light: The Spiritual Side of Being Through the Eyes of a Modern Yoga Master. Millions across the globe have been inspired by 97-year-old Tao Porchon-Lynch–World War II French Resistance fighter, model, actress, film producer, wine connoisseur, competitive ballroom dancer, and yoga master. Named “Oldest Yoga Teacher” by Guinness World Records in 2012, Tao exemplifies her mantra: There Is Nothing You Cannot Do. Dancing Light is an inspirational memoir that shows us what is possible–that we each can live to our Highest Potential and dance to our own rhythm. Learn more about Tao at www.TheTaoExperience. Terri is also directing and producing a feature-length documentary on Tao’s life.